Sunday 31 May 2015

Hiccup #6






 I may have had a sneaky peak at the house recently - and of course I discover our next hiccup. Our bathroom tiling is incorrect! We have a feature tile ordered for our shower niche and also foe the half tile strip along the front of the bath. In both bathrooms they have tiled this section in plain white tiles. So, they will now have to fix that.

 I couldn't resist sitting in the bath space. I was pleasantly surprised at how big it seemed. Won't be very deep but definitely a nice long bath.


They have corrected the problem they had with the windows and tiles not working together.
Lets hope when I do a site inspection next week that they are easily able to fix the tiling situation. We really don't want any delays with our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment