Friday 5 June 2015

Painting

This week saw the commencement of our painting. I know that this also means an expected handover time of about six weeks so it is very exciting. Estimated settlement date of 23rd July according to our site supervisor.
We also sold our existing house this week which is wonderful and we got a great price and the people are lovely. I know they will fit into our neighborhood and make our wonderful neighbours happy.

I absolutely love the cornices I have chosen for the main living areas..... they make a little statement of their own and with the high ceilings it looks great


Seeing the paintwork start is exciting. I have been really worried that the colour I chose for the walls "Winter Ice" might be too grey so I am looking forward to seeing how it looks .
Looking at the prep work the painters have done, I am hoping they take more care with the top layers. It just looks a bit sloppy to me. Fingers crossed when it is finished I don't notice too many faults. I have been told to look very closely at the paintwork as this is an area often done poorly.

No comments:

Post a Comment